For Middle School & High Schools
The portfolio preparation session for this year 2018 is over.
Portfolio preparation takes a minimum of three months of classes.
We will be happy the assist you child in his/her portfolio and audition for next year 2019 - 2020
Special Portfolio Preparation Programs are catered for kids & Teens who are applying to art magnet schools
(Mac, Dash, New World, Southwood, Coral Reef, South Miami,… etc)
Portfolio Preparation Classes for Middle Schools & High Schools Art Magnet Programs are offered every SATURDAY morning.
The listed academies have certified professional
artists and teachers willing to share their knowledge with the students. These recommended studios have experience in portfolio presentation and
are located in Miami Florida.
Special Portfolio Preparation Programs are catered
for kids & Teens who are applying to art magnet schools (Mac, Dash, New World, Southwood,
Coral Reef, South Miami,… etc)
Cost per class is $35 per hour with all art supplies included in a small group of students. Children could stay for a maximum of three hours per day with a special workshop rate:
One hour class $35
Two hours class $55
Three hours class $65
151 NW 36 St, Miami FL 33127 - Wynwood Art District
14115 S. Dixie Hwy #C, Miami FL 33176 - Palmetto Bay
Excellent Teen’s Art Classes in Miami
Special enrichment programs are offered for teen in Miami in the Wynwood or Palmetto Bay areas. The Teen Arts Program provides teens with regular access to Miami cultural institutions and opportunities to explore the arts as a potential academic or professional goal. The classes are for students who want to explore their creativity or technique and excel in the arts.
In each teen class, the instructor works with students to achieve more advanced art projects. Groups are small to enhance the learning process and all supplies are included. Students learn skills and techniques that they can take with them after the class has ended. Teen classes are for students who are from 12 to 17 years old.
Hours and Locations:
10 am to 1 pm at Palmetto Bay & Wynwood studio (combined age group)
Art Center Palmetto Bay 14115 S. Dixie Hwy #C, Miami FL 33176
Wynwood studio 151 NW 36 St, Miami FL 33127
The cost for the classes is $35 for one hour or $55 for two hours with all supplies included.
Quarterly student art exhibition are complimentary for all the students in the center. For more information simply visit the studios, call 1-305-432-4034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Center Testimonials
Know Your Art School Priorities:
Choosing the art school or studio that's right for you is a very important and a very personal decision.
There are a number of important factors to consider when selecting an art venue:
- Career Goals: Does the school you are considering offer the art program you are looking for? If so, will the program qualify you for the art career you want?
- Resources & Opportunities: How much time and money do you have to dedicate to your art education? Does the school or studio you are considering offer financial aid to help you in your education?
- Art School Location & Environment: Are the students at the school the kind of people who inspire and challenge you? Is the venue or art academy comfortable enough for you? What sort of environment suits you best...big city, small town? Do you like a competitive environment or a close circle of support?
Once you have narrowed down your list of schools and have a short list of prospective art academies, find out who's on the faculty. Having a teacher who is well-known may mean good connections in the industry, but even more important will be their ability to teach and pass their knowledge on to you.
- Check out the faculty, and find out about their industry experience by reading their biographies or through personal contacts.
- If possible, visit the school to meet key teachers and understand their teaching styles.
- Make sure the teachers engage the class and offer insight and demonstrate a high level of industry knowledge.
NOTE: This website does not promote individual instructors' studio unless it follows the standard restrictions below stated.
Instructors in your center must provide a proper background check by Miami Dade authorities.
If you believe you art center qualifies to be added in ART CLASSES MIAMI LISTING please submit your information and we will be contacting you soon.